A cleansing conditioner that cleanses the hair and scalp without any detergents or sodium laurel sulfate, therefore not stripping the scalp or hair of its natural oils.
Lavender Cleansing Conditioner can be used as often as necessary. It's rich, dense formulation strengthens and rehydrates the hair. It is also recommended to be used as a leave-in conditioner.
- Rinse hair thoroughly.
- Apply 20-30 pumps -- more for longer and thicker hair -- (10 in the crown, 10 at the nape) of Wen Cleansing Conditioner to your palms and rub together. Apply to your scalp first, massaging vigorously for 1-3 minutes.
- Add a splash of water; this will create a creamy consistency to work through the hair. Wen has no detergents or sodium laurel sulfate, so it will not lather.
- Add 10-15 pumps of Wen Cleansing Conditioner through the lengths of the hair.
- Comb Wen Cleansing Conditioner through hair, and leave on at least 3-5 minutes -- the longer the better for maximum conditioning.
- Rinse thoroughly for 1-2 minutes, massaging scalp and running fingers through to the ends.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Without towel drying, while hair is soaking wet, apply 2-4 pumps of Wen Cleansing Conditioner mixed with 2-4 drops of Wen Hair Oil as a leave-in, twist, push and work into hair thoroughly.
- Then apply 2-4 pumps of Wen Lavender Styling Crème mixed with 2-4 drops of Wen Hair Oil. Twist, push and work into hair thoroughly. Applying while hair is wet will evenly distribute into the hair and eliminate frizz.
- Style as desired, or let hair dry naturally and completely.
- Finish with Wen Sweet Almond Mint Texture Balm. Apply 4-8 strokes on palm and rub hands together to emulsify. Scrunch into hair.
- Note: In this case, more Wen Cleansing Conditioner is better than not using enough. Because Wen eliminates the need to use conventional shampoo and conditioner, enough Wen Cleansing Conditioner is needed to break down the dirt and oil in the hair AND hydrate and nourish the scalp and ends of the hair.