Did you know that the coarse texture of a typical bath towel can roughen up the hair's cuticle and cause curl separation, resulting in frizz? The Curl Cloths are smooth-surfaced, absorbent towels designed to reduce frizz and drying time while creating beautifully defined curls.
Set of two 14" x 22" cloths
- After conditioning hair, while still in the shower, lean forward and tilt head to the side.
- Gently shake head and carefully loosen curls at the roots with fingertips.
- Using the desired amount of your favorite curl-friendly gel, diligently scrunch product upward into hair, releasing excess water as you go.
- Continue until gel is evenly distributed.
- If hair is tangled, gently finger-rake the product through hair, being careful not to over do it, disturbing the curls' natural pattern.
- Lastly, insert hands into both ends of the Curl Cloth. Scrunch hair upward towards the roots, removing excess moisture from hair while rotating the Curl Cloth in your hands. Thicker, longer hair my require the use of more than one Curl Cloth.
- Allow hair to air-dry or diffuse, if preferred.